Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today's Favorite Moment!

Each night Mick & I get into bed and say our favorite Justin & Sarah moment of the day. This makes us smile and laugh and gives us a chance to tell something the other might not have seen.

So, today's favorite moment for me was one moment involving both kids:
When nap time is over, I always open Justin's door, go into Sarah's room and get her from her crib, then put her in Justin's room to play while I finish up whatever I was doing. Justin usually stays in bed for a few more moments while he sucks on his binky and rubs his puppy dog ears (his lovey.) So, I leave the room. About 3 minutes later I check on them. They are both happily playing. I leave again. A few minutes later I hear them laughing. I go into his room to see them on his floor tickling each other and laughing. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I laughed with them for at least 2 minutes as they continued to tickle each and laugh. So, so, so cute.

As a mommy, I was so happy to see my kids loving each other so much and playing with each other so happily.

No comments: