Copied this from my mom's board b/c I am lazy!
We finally went today for her appt.
Her stats are:
weight - 22 lbs, 3 oz (60%)
length - 29 “ (50%)
head - can’t remember but it was 95% (the doctor laughed at my large headed kids)
The doctor asked if Sarah is walking. Of course, I laughed a lot and said she just learned to crawl and she hasn’t pulled up yet. My kids are so slow physically. They are fine, but very slow. Sarah just starting pulling up on her knees and kneeling. LOL I showed the doctor - hold Sarah up and she holds her legs out in front of herself. Ahhh....so funny. I checked Justin’s calendar and she is actually way behind where he was. I didn’t think that was possible.
She is fine and I am sure the doctor was glad that I laugh at it instead of worry. Even the doctor said she’ll probably be an 18 month walker.
She said to try to get her off the Alimentum, which would be awesome. I suspect she gets very gassy from dairy though. So, this week I started mixing her Alimentum with Lactose-free milk. So far, so good.
Hmmmm...can’t think of anything else. She got her shots. Cried. Had her blood drawn. Cried. Fun times.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment