I have always had straight hair, but Mick had very blond, curly hair when he was a toddler. He looked just like Justin does now. Crazy!
When Justin was born he had a small amount of hair, blondish and was still covered in peach fuzz. He lost all his hair and was bald as can be. Then it started to grow and eventually the sides and back started to curl. The top stayed straight until he was about 20 months old. Then, bang, curls everywhere!
Sarah was born with more hair than Justin and it was darker. But it looked like it waved against her head. I was sure her hair was going to be curly. Then it got straight and darker brown. Within the past month, the back and sides are starting to curl, just like Justin's hair did. Now I am so curious as to how curly her hair will get. So far ir is really following the same pattern that Justin's did with the curls. Hmmm...
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment