It is an amazing thing to be teaching a baby to say words again. It has been so long since we were teaching Justin any words. He spoke well at a young age so it has been a long time. Now we are working with Sarah. It is so cute and so fun.
Last week she learned "ball." It was so exciting. And it was even more exciting when she said "ball" and then crawled over to play with a ball. So fun to see the early learning stages in action.
Now I am working with her on "justin." She has said it a bunch of times. I am just working on getting her to say it better. She says it, but she needs to say it more clearly, so we are working on it everyday.
It is so fun to be working with her on this. I am loving the process of seeing my baby girly learn to talk. This should be a fun ride!
My favorite part of being with Sarah right now is seeing how happy she gets. She claps all the time. She gets so excited and so happy and loves to clap. I love my girly!!!
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment