Monday, May 29, 2006

Some fun Justin things..

I love when Justin wants to get up from his bed. He calls us and doesn't want to get out of his bed until we open the door. He treats it like a crib. So funny.
I love that Justin is so excited every morning to go get Sarah up. Every day, he tells me "Can you put her on the floor so I can hug her?" So precious!
I love that Justin loves to play with Sarah. I also hate it of course when he tries to hug her too hard or tries to pull her down.
I love when Justin is so excited to help Grampy fix things. He loves to use his tools and help us fix.
I love when Justin wants to see the train everytime he hears the whistle.
I love when Justin asks us every night what the hand drill is in his I Spy book. He used to just ask and laugh hysterically. Now he pretends he wants to know what everything else on the page is, and then he asks about the hand drill and laughs his ass off. I love him!

No comments: