Saturday, May 20, 2006

Some random ongoings...

Justin has won the battle again. I put him in undies for 4 days. He wouldn't pee in an attempt to stay dry. He didn't even want to pee after his pants were wet. He wanted to sit in his wet pants. So...I am now thinking that I need to wait again. Justin is not ready yet. He wants to be a little boy for a while longer. He doesn't want to be a big boy yet. I need to let him stay a little boy then. I just don't know what to do if he isn't potty-trained before preschool. But I need to back away and put him back in diapers. His butt is red and sore and he needs desitin. So, he wins again!

It is so much fun to watch Sarah get around the house. She has so much fun playing now. And she is starting to crawl so fast. Her favorite things to do are: chew on the velcro straps on Justin's shoes, chew on his potty seat, and try desperately to get into the pantry. She is too cute. And all she ever wants to do is throw her sippy cup around. She takes a sip, throws it, takes another sip, throws it again. It doesn't stop. Annoying and non-stop.

We went to our first playgroup for Sarah. We have stopped going to the toddler group and we started with the new infant group. I am bringing Justin for now, but hopefully he will be in preschool in the fall. It was so much fun! I loved seeing Sarah with so many babies. She was so cute and so girly. She lets Justin sit and lay on her all day. But when the babies came to her, she would cry if they tried to do something to her. So darn cute and funny!

We are back to sleep training with Justin. Insane! He has been making us go into his room 10 - 20 times a night. He wants us to bring him more books. He calls us when he hears a noise. He is always is need of seeing us. It's been about 4 months now. So now we are sleep training him again. We are back to doing CIO. Pain in the ass. I am so sick of never knowing when he will stop calling us. So, for 2 nights now he has had to CIO. It should work quickly enough. He was already better tonight. Wish us luck....

I was able to go to some garage sales today. Awesome therapy! I need to do this more often again. Works wonders for the soul!

No comments: