I love my kids so much. I want to remember some of the cute things they do.
I love when Sarah tries to steal binkies from Justin's bed.
I love when Sarah crawls to the back door to see the train when she hears the whistle.
I love when Sarah crawls as fast as she can to get into the pantry or the bathroom if she sees an opportunity. Ok, I actually hates that she does this, but it is so cute that she will do it any time you give her an opening.
I love when Sarah tried to play with Justin's feet when he is in his high chair. It's almost like she's a dog, just sitting there waiting for him to drop something.
I love that Sarah likes to play the binky game with me. She loves when I put the handle in my mouth. She just laughs and laughs.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment