Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Our day shopping

Today we went to Linens and Things. Justin spent the whole car ride saying he didn't want to go to "lemons." I tried to correct him, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Once we got there, he had a great time riding in the back of the cart. Maybe now he won't dislike "lemons" so much.

Next we went to Sam's Club. I usually use cart covers for my kids, but I just stuck them in the doubler cart. It was my first time. Those are awesome carts! The kids had so much fun riding up front together! I wish every store had these carts. Sure would make my life easier. The funny part though came when Justin tried the popcorn sample. Since he was on the left of Sarah, he held the cup of popcorn in his right hand and tried to keep it away from her. She, of course, wanted to have what he was having. So, as soon as Justin finished the popcorn, like a great big brother, he handed her the empty cup to play with. She loved it! It was great!

1 comment:

Mama Luvins said...

I can't believe how good your kids are! Seriously. I had Izzy and Sophie in one of those car things this weekend at Kroger's, and it was a madhouse. Sophie kept hanging the top half of her body out of the cart, with her head dangerously close to the ground, and they'd both crack up as Izzy grabbed her arm and pulled her back up. I finally had to separate them, which caused Sophie to wail like a banshee. And every time she sees popcorn, she screams movie-screams until you bite a tiny piece off to give to her.

You are a very lucky mother!!