I didn't think Justin really knew how much he'd be at school. Next Monday he starts Kindergarten and he will be full day. I was telling him this full day stuff here and there, but not much. I know he loves to stay home and hang with me and with Sarah. And he never wants to be away from us much. Last year he complained and complained every single day on the way to school. It was agony for me. So, I didn't tell him too much. But I think he's catching on.
Tonight-
Justin: Sarah, come on, we need to play superheroes. This is one of the last times we will get to play.
Me: what are you talking about?
Justin: I'll be at school all day and won't be able to play
Me: You'll still get to play
Justin: I don't want to go all day.
Oh, the fun starts....
he's gonna hate this.
I'll bring him about 7:50 and he'll get off the bus around 2:50.
Long day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment