Another thing I would hate to forget...
Sarah and I are still at Kindermusic together. She was supposed to move up to the next level where the mommys do not go in the room. But I kept her back b/c doing that just really did not fit into my schedule. And keeping her back allowed us to continue to go with Sarah and experience one of my favorite things ----
At the end of class we get quiet and rock to a lullaby. Oh, I just love this. I guess it is also more special b/c Justin never liked to do the lullaby while rocking with me. It was sad. But boy does Sarah make up for it! Every single class she'll lay in my arms and whisper "Mommy! I love you! Mamma! I love you!"
And I eat it right up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment