Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Justin's reasoning

Gotta love this kid! ever since he was stung 4 times by the bee last month, He has avoided being outside as much as possible. He is so scared. He tried to go out a couple weeks ago when Mick was mowing the lawn, but he ran right back inside screaming cause he saw a bee.

So yesterday Mick went out to mow again. The kids were in the kitchen doing crafts. About 15 minutes into it, Justin asked if Daddy is outside already. He wanted to go ride his bike. I was shocked and said "You do? I thought you didn't want to go out tonight." His answer, in all his fine wisdom - "Well, I figure dit out. It's ok to go bike riding b/c that's in the front yard and the bees are in the backyard."

Gotta love the wisdom of a 5 yr old!

No comments: