1 week. That's all we did.
Justin just begged me not to take him to gymnastics tonight. He really just wanted to relax, stay home and play. I told him that would be it - if we didn't go tonight, we wouldn't be going back. Ten minutes later he told me "mommy! I've made up my mind. I want to quit gymnastics."
You know, I hate that we always quit everything with Justin, well, except for music. But we just always quit everything else. This time I think it's totally different though. He is going full day to school. He is really tired. Pushing him with extra stuff just isn't fair. If he had been half days at school I think he would have loved gymnastics. But being so tired he needs some down time. And I am so happy he's doing good at school and that he's happy there.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment