Monday, July 14, 2008
When being around kids is difficult
We all know how great it is being around kids. They are always doing something funny. Or saying something funny. But it is so difficult to be around them when all you want to do is laugh hysterically. Honestly, I have NO clue what Sarah was trying to say. Mick, Sarah and I were in the kitchen. Sarah was playing with her dolls or something like that. And she kept having the dolls talk to each other like she always does. And, again, I have no clue what she was saying. I know she wasn't saying what it sounded like she was saying. But, really, all Mick & I could hear, over and over, sounded like the C-word. Yup. The C word that I find so completely wrong to say. Now I just wish I knew what she was saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment