Wow! Another great day! Except that she is peeing small amounts all the time just to get more smarties and extra stickers. I can't get too mad - I created the monster. lol She used the potty all day. Again, no accidents. She wore undies most of the time and kept asking me to help take them off when she needed to pee. This morning she even pooped on the potty. But that was when we didn't have any undies on. Tonight at Grammy's she pooped in her pants and was so mad when I had to clean her. So, I think she'll poop on the potty if she's naked but in her pants if she has them on. That's ok. I can work with that. Justin did that for 5 months after he was trained. He eventually found the potty was just easier.
Tomorrow is a big test. We are going to our friend's house so Justin can play with Sam and Charlie. I told Sue I didn't want to go so Sarah could keep working on the potty thing. She told me to bring Sarah in undies and we will see how she does. So.... I am bringing smarties and stickers and flaunting them in front of her. I am also bringing her potty. We'll see how she does....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment