Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Potty training

Day 4

Wow, she is actually getting it!! She peed today - twice - as in actually emptied her whole bladder into the potty! Not a drop, but a ton! I was so proud!! And so was she!

But, before that, she had music class so I put her in a pull up. When we were at the end of class, I looked and she was still dry. Yeah Sarah. I asked her if she could make it home, knowing she was not close to being ready to pee in a big potty yet. She said yes. We got home and she was dry. I made a big deal of it and gave her a sticker for staying dry! She was thrilled.

Then she managed to pee in her potty! I was beyond elated! She had one accident at home and managed to pee on Justin's toys. Then she peed in the potty again about 20 minutes later!

At Grammy's she went downstairs to play and right away, when I left, she was calling me back. She peed again! In the potty again! It was beyond awesome! And she was THRILLED when I couldn't find Grammy's min-marshmallows and she ended up with a large marshmallow. lol She peed again just to get another one. Later she had an accident outside, right as she stood up after sitting on the potty for a few minutes. So we are getting there!

Now I just wish we weren't going on vacation in less than 2 weeks. Oh well...

No comments: