Thursday, July 10, 2008

Potty training

Day 5

Not too much yesterday as far as success, but it was still a great day b/c she pooped on the potty!!! It was so darn exciting for all of us!



Day 6

We weren't home all morning and that ended up being a big problem for us. She never ended up using the potty all day. She was sitting at one point and I think she would have pooped but she got distracted by Justin and ran off to play with him. About a half hour later, she pooped in her undies in the backyard. Oopps. At least she was very upset about it.

We are going to be out for a few hours again tomorrow. This going out thing sucks for potty training. But I guess I can't push too much right now anyway since she'll have to be in pull ups most of our vacation anyway.

No comments: