I felt so bad for my boy today. After he came home, I was emptying his lunch bag to clean everything and he looked at me all funny. "I dropped my lunch today." My poor boy. He dropped the whole lunch on the floor. I was sad cause I had packed him a special lunch b/c he had been so upset about his tooth yesterday. (Oh....I forgot to tell that story.) He said that Jack went and told someone that Justin's lunch had fallen. Thank you Jack! Seriously! What a sweetheart. Justin told me he would have just sat there and not told anyone. But, Jack was a great friend and helped him out. Anne Marie came over and made him a lunch. She made him a cheese sandwich and gave him some celery.
Poor kid. I think he was very worried that I or other people would be mad at him. I just felt so sad for him. He must have been so upset. I saw Anne Marie tonight at the PTO meeting and she told me that he was on the verge of tears. And I know he was also just very sad b/c they didn't have carrots for him. I am just glad they had something they could give him that he would eat. Anne Marie laughed telling me she was worried when she noticed that his sandwich had no crust on it. She was giving him a roll that, as she said, was all crust. lol
So, as for the teeth.....
We were carving our pumpkins yesterday and the kids were also playing with play food. Sarah was making food for Justin. All of a sudden Justin started crying and crying. He had bitten down on the fake toast and hurt his tooth. He was bleeding in both the front and the back of the tooth and the tooth was extremely loosened. He was just so upset. I had to cuddle him on the couch for at least 10 minutes as he cried. He wasn't even consoled by the fact that this would mean the tooth fairy would be coming soon. He was just so upset b/c that tooth wasn't supposed to be lose yet. And, that was why I made sure he had a lunch that wasn't hard on his teeth.
What a difference a year makes ...
Last year he complained every single day before school. Now, every weekend he is excited to get back to school on Monday. Yesterday he told Mick that he really missed Mrs Chmiel and today he was so excited to get back to school to see her again. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment