Oh my, I cannot believe how passionate this kid is about drawing lately. And I think he's doing pretty good. Keep in mind, this is a very new passion for him. He started drawing before sleep about 5 nights ago. Then I traded him his workbench for a desk. Oh my.....he spends hours working at his desk. He makes books, stop signs, worker tape for construction zones. He's drawn superheroes, rescue vehicles, boats, the desert, etc. He is really in love with the whole drawing thing. And it has helped him writing too b/c he wants to write the story.
I couldn't be happier! (And even Justin now knows that a ! means excitement!)
Some of his work:

Batman & Superman, of course:

Here is his first attempt at sounding out a word. Close. He spelt the "dump" part by himself.

And he's drawing a ton at school too. This is Justin & Sarah as Supergirl and Superman:
No comments:
Post a Comment