Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sarah updates

She has been sick again this week. She cried all night on Saturday night. Cried and whined and said her throat hurt. It ended up not being strep, but she had all the signs of strep, including the white spots on her tonsils.. With her strep history of the severe symptoms and the negative test results, we still put her on antiobiotics. She spent Sunday and Monday morning on the couch, lifeless. Poor thing. It was so sad. She is finally feeling a little better.

She cried about school this morning and did not want to go. Then later she calmed down. On the way to school she told me "I won't cry today b/c I know you are coming to get me at the end." She is doing so well.

She got her school photos today and they are just way too cute. I had to wonder why the heck the one side of her dress was all wet though. Very weird. There were also 2 wets spots on the front in the class photo. Wish I knew why. lol

No comments: