Thursday, October 02, 2008

I love this kid!

I really love my boy! And he is just delightful right now with how much he loves school. He is tired and not always so pleasent at home, but he's always happy as can be to go off to school each day. I am overjoyed!!

And after a year of him complaining every single day last year, I am even more thrilled than I would have been otherwise.

Justin has been getting very little sleep lately. Many days he's up before 6. Ugh! And most nights he's up until at least 9. This morning he was exhausted. I woke him up at 7:10. He didn't want to get up, which is very rare. He said he needed to be carried b/c he couldn't move. He couldn't eat breakfast b/c he was too tired. He couldn't go to the bathroom without complaining b/c he was too tired. Then it was time to leave for school, and BOOM - wide awake and ready to go!

I am loving this. I am loving how happy he is about school. I am loving his teacher. I am loving that he has a best friend, Jack, who he talks about everyday. They are so stinkin cute together. I love that he loves school!

No comments: