Thursday, October 16, 2008

She always gets the last laugh!

Yup, Sarah always has a way of telling me that she is the boss!

Today I sent Sarah to school in undies. She was so excited b/c if she was dry at pick up time we would go shopping for her dolly. (her reward for being potty trained.) So, off she went to school. And she never even cried! When I picked her up, Ms Robin said that she never cried, but that she did spend about an hour in the bathroom. She said she never peed but that she kept trying. Ugh! If it's not one thing, it's another. So anyway....

Off to the store. We got her a Baby Belle dolly at Walmart.

After we picked up Justin from the bus stop, we came home and Sarah went into Justin's room to play. OMG! She pooped. In her pants. And peed. Just like she used to when she'd go off and play by herself. It has been so long since she has done this. I was shocked.

She gets the last laugh. But, I have the power to take away Baby Belle if she does it again on purpose.

No comments: