Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sleepy Thoughts

It's 11:15 on a Tuesday night. I am sitting on the couch searching on Ebay for a duplicate of Justin's lovey. Mick is sitting on the chair watching tv.

"Mommy!" is the cry we hear from Justin's room. I go to him.
"Yes Justin?"
"Mommy, I need my Maisy!"
"You're what?" (Thinking - he doesn't really like Maisy.)
I hear Mick walk in behind me.
"I need my Maisy"
Mick and I are both totally confused.
"Justin we don't know what you mean."
"My maisy...you know...it fell and I really need..."
As Justin put the binky in his mouth, he fell onto his pillow, closed his eyes and fell back asleep.
Mick & I held back our laughter while I covered Justin with his blankey and we left the room.

I would not have believed it if I had not seen it.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

LMBO!!! That's so funny! Don't you wish you had that one on video?