We went to his preschool Open House tonight! OMG! My baby is growing up too fast!
School? Already?
I have to go lunch box shopping!
I need to pack him a snack every school day!
I have to pack him a backpack everyday!
He will have his own cubby!
Good news is that he really liked the place. He had tons of fun playing and would never have noticed if we had left. Even Sarah just played and played. I think Justin will love it. And Sam and Tommy are going to be in his class. He can make new friends, while having his old friends to fall back on. I am so excited for him. He is so ready for this! (Except for the potty training part. LOL) I still can't believe that I found this school just as they were opening new spots for the morning classes. Amazing!
My boy is growing up! The first day of class is Sept 12th, but it will only be for an hour and I will stay with him the whole time. Then, on the 14th, he will have his first real class day. Wow! I know I will cry at some point. I think it will be when I buy his lunch box. I am corny like that.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment