Sunday, August 13, 2006

Conversations with Justin

Me: Justin, you have a new baby cousin Anthony. Aunt Rose had a baby. Should we go meet baby Anthony when we comes home from the hospital?
Justin: No, I don't like baby Anthony. I like Carol's Anthony better.

I almost peed in my pants. I love this kid. He is too funny. I still can't believe he remembers Carol's Anthony as he only met him a couple of times.

--------

Me: Justin, watch out. Don't let your car hit the van. Justin, it just hit the van.
Justin (leaning over and rubbing the van): Sorry van. Are you ok?
Van (in Justin's voice, only even more high pitched): Yes, I'm ok now.
Justin: Mommy, did you hear that? The van is ok now!

Once again, I just love him to pieces!

---------

Daddy: Justin, don't drink the bath water because Sarah probably went pee pee in the water.
Justin: I just went pee pee in the water too. Sarah and I went pee pee in the water together.

1 comment:

Mama Luvins said...

He's a riot!!