I can't believe it but it looks like Justin's preschool situation is all going to work.
I had signed Justin up for the only preschool I even considered sending him to. But, they don't allow pull-ups. Guess what? Justin doesn't want to wear underwear. He tells us this all the time. "I don't want to be a big boy, I don't want to wear underwear." And when we've tried underwear, it has failed big time. He never cares when we is wet. So, no preschool.
So I signed him up for a preschool that allows pull-ups - but since I was so late, he could only get into the afternoon class. So, ok, it was better than not going. But, it is still a big problem. I wanted him to go in the morning so Sarah and I could go to music class and then playgroup. Also the afternoon doesn't work well because it means no nap for Justin and short naps for Sarah 2 days a week. So, I was still feeling very stressed!
Well ends up Sue found us a preschool that just opened up some new spots. They have morning openings and they allow pull-ups! OMG! I am so shocked. I just hope he really is in. They said they saved a spot for him. They better not be lying. I am just so happy!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment