She is such a hoot. She is such a Mama's girl. The other day I tried to leave the kids with Grammy so Mick and I could go to a wake. No go. Sarah LOST it. Usually my mom will say, "go, she'll be ok." Even she agreed that Sarah was not gonna be ok. So I went alone. Mick stayed home with the kids and when I left, Sarah was still screaming for me. Not fun.
So the next day Grammy stopped down when it was time to get Sarah up from her nap. I suggested she come and say hi to Sarah. OMG! Sarah lost it and started to freak when she saw Grammy. She assumed I'd be leaving her with Grammy. But, OMG, she was over the top crazy mad.
She loves me! That makes me happy. I am happy that she still loves me so much and that she wants to be with me.
For that matter though, Justin is very attached to me too right now. That is actually the whole school problem. He wants to be home with me. He is very, very attached to making sure I am around him. I'm ok with that. I love the little guy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment