Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love Somebody

I cannot get this song out of my head. I was reading a Scrapping contest that requires you to use a song title or a verse or all the lyrics on the page. First thing that came to my head was "Love Somebody." It is one of our Kindermusic songs that I remember from my Justin days when he was little and am now doing with Sarah. I just love that darn song.

Love Somebody
Yes I do
Love Somebody
And it's you, you, you


At that last part, it is just you and your baby hugging. So sweet. So that is the title and verse I will use I my page. I want to remember these moments. They are special and yet someday they will be long forgotten.

---

As for music itself, I am just so glad that I was able to bring my kids to Kindermusic all these years. My kids love it and they love Ms Vici. She is just so good with the kids.

Justin is in class without the parents. They use their imaginations so much and it just seems like so much fun for them. Last semester he had a "grasshopper park" playset and he LOVED it! He and Sarah played with it a lot. This semester it is a toy shop and something else. Sorry, can't remember. But, again, he loves it. He is just so good with his imagination that these things are perfect for him. And it is fun to see him teaching Sarah how to use her imagination.
At the end of Justin's class, the parents go in for the last 10 minutes. Sarah loves going in with us. And to end his class we sing "Everybody Hug and Kiss Goodbye" and Sarah loves to hug me and then hug Ms Vici.

No comments: