Ok, so baseball didn't go so well. Today we had our Mom's Club outing at a local Fitness place. I asked about sibling classes. I loved bringing Jutsin to My Gym, but I hate always worrying about finding a babysitter for Sarah. A sibling class at My Gym is only offered during nap time. No good.
Well, the other Fitness place had makeshift sibling class I could bring them too. It is geared towards the 3-4 year old, but Sarah could go too and do whatever she wants to do. So, she can participate or just play with whatever. Yeah!
I hope this goes well. It was pricey, but I really wanted to try it. Justin benefited so much from his time at My Gym and I know Sarah would too. So this seemed worth trying too.
Hope it goes much better than baseball!
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment