Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Poor Sarah
Today Justin asked to watch the Winnie the Pooh Halloween video that we have. Since he is going to be Tigger and Sarah will be Piglet, I said sure! The kids never watch Pooh shows. I am still shocked that they really know anything about Pooh, other than what he looks like. So, I turned on the video and came into the kitchen to check my mom's board. A friend called so I talked to her. Within 2 minutes, Sarah I heard Sarah crying as if she was really injured. I went to check on her. She was in her thinking chair, just looking at me and crying and crying. Scared much? OMG! I felt so bad. Not sure what scared her, but I had to stop the video. Then Justin cried and cried. I had to convince him that he would still get to watch it, but that he had to wait until Sarah went down for her nap. Dear God, my girl was really scared! Sorry Sarah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, poor girl. A&G watched the Heffalump Halloween movie before nap today. It must be a Pooh day. lol
Post a Comment