Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More random thoughts..

Sarah and her music
We went to Kindermusic again this week. She loved it. She was off my lao the whole time. She still cried whenever I stood up though. She insists that I hold her. She doesn't want to stand on her own when I am standing. She cried anytime she had to give the instruments back to Ms Vici. During her summer class, Sr Patty let her kept something to hold during the class. She gets very mad when she has to give things back to Ms Vici. Each time, she would yell "No, No!" and turn and hug me tight, holding onto the instruments very tightly. Very funny. She is very cute to watch during class. Even in the first class, and again this week, she would clap along or sing along with everyone. Very comfortable and participates a lot.

Justin and school
I still can't believe how much he has adjusted to school. He is very comfortable each time we drop him off. He seems to really enjoy being there. On Tuesday , however, as they discussed friends during circle time, he told the class that he doesn't want them as friends because he already has other friends! LMAO Can you believe that? So funny. It seems that Mr Justin is very comfortable with himself and very content with his life.

Justin and the potty
Still very surprised, but other than pooping, he uses the potty all the time. He has only had one accident at school so far and that was at the playground where there was no potty. We still often put him in a pull-up when we go out, but he continues to tell us when he has to go potty and he keeps the pull-up dry. Strange how quickly he picked this up. It has been a long time since he pooped in the potty though. He often goes in his pull-up during nap time or in his diaper at bedtime or in the morning. Oh well....at least he's getting the hang of things. And his rebellious streak of peeing all over the house was only a 2 or 3 day thing. Thank God!

Justin and Baseball

Justin had his 3rd baseball class today. Week 1 was pure hell. Sarah screamed bloody murder the whole time and Justin didn't want to listen to Coach Perry very often. I couldn't watch anything.
Week 2 I left Sarah with Grammy, as I refuse to take her there again. Justin did great. Sam was home sick. Justin was sad about that, but he got over it and had fun, while listening much better. In fact, when he did misbehave, he only did so after watching the other kids misbehave for several minutes before he decided to join them.
Week 3 was not so good. Way too much misbehaving. He even refused to listen at one point and got kicked out and had to sit with me. Ugh! Way too much acting up and copying when the other kids acted out. It is so hard to watch him act like this. Thank goodness I am not there to see what he does wrong at preschool.

More Sarah
What else can I say? She has been sleeping very bad for a few weeks now. I am exhausted. She wants to sleep on me in the recliner. Ugh! I do love the snuggle time though.
She is so talkative. So, so many words. And she talks so much and so loudly.
Her temperment is a very strong one. She is very strong willed and has a big temper. When she gets mad, she gets very mad. She will not easily take no for an answer. She wants to continue to try to do something instead of giving up. She is very tough.

No comments: