Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Grade Parent
Yup, that's me! I am so excited! I did not originally sign up for anything at Justin's school b/c I knew I had Sarah and didn't want to make my mom watch her just to help out with Justin. But when the newsletter came home last week, it mentioned that the class was still looking for a couple of grade moms. I had emailed Ms Carrie asking her about it, but never heard back from her. Today I asked Mrs D. Ends up the classroom mom was right there and was so excited that I was interested. I am basically going to be helping out with the class parties. Yeah! I can now be at every party. A lot of moms will want to go to the parties, but only 2 or 3 will be allowed at each one. So, while I, along with the grade mom, will be at every party, the other moms will only get to go to 1 party. I am so excited!! I am allowed to bring Sarah, but I am not sure about that part yet. I think I will have my mom bring her to music during the Halloween party and then have her bring Sarah to school after music. That will give me a chance to see during a short time span how Sarah will behave. Also she will get to be dressed up in her costume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am jealous. Our preschool does not have room parents that I know of. I am dying to be one! lol I am such a dork.
Post a Comment