Did you ever notice that a 3 year old has no concept of what a secret is? They can't keep a secret, nor do they want to.
I did some Christmas shopping with Sarah today while Justin was in school. Justin saw the bags in the back of the van. I told him it was a surprise for Christmas and that I couldn't show him what it was. He kept begging and complaining. I told him it was something for Sarah. To shut him up, I finally told him that I would show him what I bought Sarah after Daddy got home. Sure enough, as soon as Daddy got home, he came running to see Sarah's surprise.
We go downstairs. I show him the Elmo I bought for Sarah. He wanted to play with it. I let him and told him that he could come upstairs when he was done. I went upstairs. Within 3 minutes, Justin was calling Sarah from the bottom of the stairs. "Sarah! Want to see your surprise?" Sarah ran to the stairs "Okay! Elmo!" So Justin brought it upstairs and let Sarah play with it. Needless to say Sarah loved it. And Justin loved telling Sarah "this is your Christmas present Sarah!"
LMAO
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment