Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School is starting soon

and I am so sad. Justin will be going full days this year and I am going to miss him like crazy! He brings such life into our house and Sarah & I will be so lost without him. And I am so worried that when he is home, he will be too tired to be much fun. lol

Kindergarten! How is that even possible that he's that old already? I can't believe that Justin is going to school. I am really nervous about the whole thing. I am sure he is too, but luckily he hasn't been complaining in advance. Poor kid has no idea what is coming his way. Justin would love to stay home and play all day long. I am not too sure that he'll be enjoying school too much. Being quite is not his thing. And being clam is not always his thing. Justin is just so energetic and so full of life. I have a feeling that he will keep his teaher busy.

But, again, I am just going to miss him. I am trying to find stuff for Sarah and I to do to keep us busy. I don't want her to be too lost without her best friend.

So, yeah, Kindergarten. Again, just can't believe it. I am sad that he has to wear a uniform, but I am sure he will look very cute it in. I think regular clothes would be so much easier though. Oh well.

I hope that I will soon be able to say that he loves it!

And I hope I never have to post a scary post about school like I did last year.

Justin - I hope you love school! I know you'll miss being home, but I can guarantee that I will miss having you home much more. And I am pretty sure that I will do more crying.

No comments: