I am hoping Sarah will be ok in preschool. She starts in 2 weeks. Crazy. Isn't she supposed to still be a baby? lol
I am hoping Sarah will be ok. I have many worries.
- She is still not really potty trained. She CAN do it, but she has yet to keep her undies dry in public.
- She is not close to the point of being able to use the big potty without a potty seat ring on it. I am going to ask if I can donate a ring to the school, but I am not sure they can allow it. If they say no, I doubt she'll be able to stay in school. Someone would have to hold her on and I don't think she'd be able to perform b/c I think she'd be too scared.
- She had many fears. And when she gets scared, she gets VERY scared. She gets scared by some toys and some pictures. Scared to the point you need to hold her tight and get the item out of the house. It is not for attention. She is truely terrified and shakes like crazy. She holds onto you for dear life. It is so sad to watch her be so scared.
- She is such a momma's girl (and daddy's girl) and I don't know how she'll react when we get there and I have to leave her.
I am so hoping things work out and that she'll be ok. I think she will have so much fun. I think she will love having little girls to play with and there are a lot of girls in her class.
I am so nervous and excited at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment