Sunday, August 31, 2008

I can't handle it!

OMG! What a hoot Justin can be! We got a costume catalog in the mail. OMG! Mick made the mistake of showing Justin. Justin wants EVERYTHING! We were at the camp and he spent all night looking through it. For the first hour (no lie!) he kept looking at each page and yelling "I can't handle it!" At some points, he would throw himself on the floor. He was just beyond excited and could not contain himself. Mick and I couldn't stop laughing.

Top on his list:
Superman
And for Sarah - Supergirl and Wonder Woman

He also wants:
Batman
Fireman (for him and Sarah)
Worker
UPS
and more

He wants them all!!!!


We keep explaining that he cannot get them all. Hell, they are $39.99 each. Crazy!!!!

Tonight he told Mick that he had it all figured out.
Grammy could buy him 2.
Grampy could buy him 1.
Mommy could buy him some.
Daddy could buy him some.
And the last three? "I got that all figured out. That's Santa's deal!"

No comments: