My poor baby. She was playing with Justin this morning and did it again - dislocated her elbow. Yup. Off to the doctor for nursemaid's elbow to get it popped back in place. So not fun. So when she got home she told Justin "No more pulling on my arms Justin." I love her voice when she says Justin. I need to videotape it more often. Way too cute!
So Sarah is really into the birthday party drama right now. It is amazing how upset she gets when it's time to open the gifts and she can't open them. Today we were at Andrea's birthday party (yup, another Washock party, another injury. lol) and Sarah lost it when she couldn't open the presens. And just like at Lexi's party, she tried to open the gifts. It is funny, but it is also annoying.
Everynight I tuck Sarah into bed, pray with her and hug and kiss her before she "pushes" me out of the room. When we pray, she is so stinkin cute repeating me in a loud, excited, high-pitched voice. I smile every time. And then she asks over and over for more hugs. I just love her to death. She is such a sweetie pie.
In the dvd "Potty Power" there is a song - "I gotta tell mom, I gotta tell dad, I gotta potty power!" Sarah sits on her potty seat, fully clothed and sings the song. I laugh every time. There is also a "I got to wear my underwear" song. Sarah is now singing "I got to wear my diapers." lol She is very stubborn about this diaper thing.
We have started her party planning. She picked out her balloons and choose Care Bears, My Little Pony and Hello Kitty. She is such a girly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment