Justin is obsessed with the color orange. I guess I am to blame. I love how he looks in orange and I love to buy orange shirts for all of us. I love orange. However, I am not obsessed with orange. Justin? Oh yeah, he is obsessed.
A lot of days he will get so mad at you if you try to dress him in something other than orange. "I am SO mad! I hate green! I LOVE ORANGE!"
During Catholic schools week, they had a day they were supposed to wear red, white and blue to school. He was so pissed. "I want ORANGE!" Lucky for us, we thought to have him sneak some orange into his wardrobe by wearing underwear that had some orange in it.
When Mick & I were discussing potentially having another baby, I was sad that Sarah would have to move in with Justin for a while into a blue bedroom. I talked to Justin about it and asked him if I could paint his room yellow so that we could easilt decorate half the room for Justin and half for Sarah. Justin's reaction? Oh course - "I want it orange!" Ummm...nope...sorry kid. I told him that they don't make orange paint like that. lmao
He gets so mad if Sarah gets the orange cup instead of him. Then we have to trade. I am now buying more orange straw cups every time I see them.
It is crazy how obsessed he is.
It can be cute though. Today they colored in shamrocks at school. His? Yup...orange! I am assuming every other kid had a green one. I will have to ask since it is too darn funny.
And the consignment sale is coming up. My plan for shopping- head first to the boy section to scope out the orange shirts and jackets. Then to the girls section to scope out the pink stuff and then the rest of the girl stuff. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment