Ok, seriously, something like this is not taught. I have never taught Sarah to be girly. But, oh my, she can be so darn girly.
She has always hated messes and if she spills food, she yells for you to clean it up right away.
If she spills something on herself or her clothes, she needs it cleaned right up.
When she experiments with markers and draws on her hands, he immediately wants you to wash it off. Then she does it again, and you have to wash it off again.
She asked me today to look for pink clothes for her at the consignment sale. lol
She automatically is drawn to commercials for all of the girl toys. She'll watch it and say "Please buy that for me Mommy! I have to have it. It's so beautiful!"
She is even drawn to the older girl shows. There is a new Barbie Maraposa movie and she gets so excited every time she sees the commercial.
She wanted Disney Princess sheets for her new bed. I went to change her sheets today and when she saw that I was putting her Mickey sheets on the bed, she got sad and nicely asked for the princess ones. lol
How does she know this stuff?
Way too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment