So, she's been doing this little by little to people she doesn't know. And it is just starting to get worse.
Yesterday we went to visit Daddy at work for lunchtime. When we got there, Sarah was completely freaked out by the students. She wouldn't look at anyone. And she did the look. And it just kept going. The whole time we were there she did the look. And then she did the REALLY mean look if she happened to catch eye contact with someone. Crazy. I was so sad that I didn't have my camera.
So, off we go today and I had the camera in my pocket.
At the post office:

And at Target:

And finally at Kindermusic. I am stilled confused by this though since she has been going there for so long now. She usually loves class from the very start. Today she did the look for the first 10 minutes of class. She was a piece of work today!


You would never know by looking at these pictures that she is so darn cute and huggable. I just love her so much it breaks my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment