So, things are getting a little better.
All week long, Mick has been playing school with Justin. Justin calls it "playing 6 yr old" b/c he pretends Mick is a 6 yr old and that Justin is the teacher. So they role play school and it is really helping. Mick stresses the fun parts of school and we are trying to talk about some of his classmates. Last night Justin was, as usual, playing Mrs Field and he had Sarah being Mrs Attila. So darn funny. He'd keep yelling at her whenever she wasn't cooperating which was most of the time. "No Mrs Attila, you need to do..... " "No Mrs Attila, you need to be doing this." So cute. Poor Sarah.
Today I was talking to a mom before school and Justin started tugging at my arm "mommy, it's time for me to go in." So he's getting better about wanting to go to school. Thank God!
The parents are still all upset, especially b/c they were never told what happened. And now the kids were supposed to start gym class today. Didn't happen after all. Instead they played in the "pen" and praticed walking in a line with the teachers. A letter was sent home to all of us explaining the procedures for walking to gym class and for the class itself. That made me feel better that they are finally addressing the parents a little.
What else? I know I had more. Can't remember now.
Oh....as we were leaving school today Justin told me "I missed Sarah so much today. I didn't cry for you today mommy, but I did cry for Sarah." Awwww.... Meanwhile she is always crying to go to school with him. And I need to keep quiet to Justin about what Sarah and I do while he's at school. He'd be so mad if he knew we went to a garage sale today. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment