Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can't I stay with you, Mommy?

Ugh!
Every single day, I have to hear him whine and complain for at least 30 minutes about how he doesn't want to go to school.
"I don't want to go to school. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to go to school. Can't I stay home with you, Mommy?
It is still killing me. We are almost 2 months into the school year. I never expected this from him.
And he still talks about when he ran into the road. Is that a good thing b/c I am pretty sure he knows it's wrong or a bad thing b/c he'd still love to run after me?
A small part of me is loving that I must be doing something right if he wants to me with me so badly. And part of me knows I must be doing something wrong if he's still hating school so much.
You're killing me buddy. I love you so much, but you need to go to school.

No comments: