Sarah is starting to be scared of everything these days.
Let's add to the list:
1. Fireworks
2. TMX Elmo
3. Justin's snake stuffed animal
4. Justin pretending to be animals
5. The snowman squeaky book
6. Pumpkins!!!!!!
And she's not just scared. She is poop in her pants scared!
Speaking of which, did I ever tell you that she did poop her pants when we took her to the fireworks in July? Yup. Not kidding. She was fine before the fireworks. When they ended, I picked her up and she had pooped through her pants and even onto my pants. Yup, the fireworks literally scared the crap out of her!
And, of course, the dreaded pumpkins! Every day we have to hear the cry of "I scared of Pumpkins!" What? Why? "Singing pumpkins on Calliou!" Oh, yeah, of course...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment