Well, after Justin's day of pee pee accidents on Saturday, of course I was nervous to send him to school today. Also, he asked a lot about why I don't stay with him.
So - We get to school today. I brought him potty before it started again. Then we went in, hung up his bag and he went right to the play-doh table. He couldn't have cared less if I had walked right out. I stopped to kiss him and told him I'd be back soon. Nothing. Played. Great. Sarah didn't even cry this time. Yeah us!
So Sarah and I went shopping and then went to the Mom's Club meeting. I kept wondering how he was doing.
At 11:25, he came out and I asked how he was. She said great and then whispered that he had had an accident. She came over to me and laughed "We were shocked though b/c he had gone potty 4 times already." LOL Then I asked her how he was in class and if he ever asked for me or anything. She seemed embarressed to tell me "no, not at all." and laughed. lol So awesome. I knew he kept asking me about leaving him but I guess he's fine about it at school. Yeah!
I asked Justin about his accident. After several minutes, I got the whole scoop. They had gone to the playground and that was were he had his accident. He went over and told Ms D. I asked him if he would have asked to go potty had he been in the room and he said yes. So - we'll see. Lol
That was Day 2!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment