How exactly should I be spelling Sarie anyway? Hmmm...
My Boo to the Bits Boo is such a sweetie pie. She's so loving and so huggy. I love it.
But she's also got her fair share of strangeness.
Oh, my Sarie. The past month she screams if you leave her alone in the hallway when she's taking of her shoes. She's scared. Have you seen our back hallway? It's what? Maybe 6 feet long. wth?
My Sarie loves her dollies. I can't remember when I gave her Crishie, but I knew she loved her so much that I wanted to get her another Cabbage Patch kid baby. I got her one and had Grammy give it to her for her bday. Oh my....she loves her! She named her Kiely, since that was the name it came with. Kiely is her new favorite. But she loves them all and plays with them all.
She is able to use her front teeth more finally. I am still gonna watch out for the really hard foods, but I am letting her have most things now. Thank goodness. The teeth aren't fully tight, but they aren't too bad. Finally. She does still keep injuring them though, so I'd actually be surprised if she manages not to loosen them again. The poor kid.
She does like her school. That makes me so happy. Last week was her Mother's Day tea Party for school. It was at the firehouse. I dressed her in her fanciest dress - her Bitty Baby Easter Dress. She looked so stinkin' beautiful. All the kids were lined up and sang to us again. My heart just swells. I love this stuff!
Yesterday Ms Robin told me "She was quite the chatty Cathy today." Looks like my Ms Sarah has finally come out of her shell a little. Yeah! Oh, and, yes, it wasn't bad chatter. She just had a lot to say. She was perfectly behaved though. That makes a mommy so happy! And I am so glad she's finally talking at school.
Today we had Lexi over for a playdate. Wow. Sarah didn't stop talking. It was so funny. Sarah told her what they were going to do the whole time and Lexi followed. A complete role reveral for both of them when they are home. Hysterical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment