Justin has a love for his Fisher Price crib aquarium. When he switched to his bed, he took it with him. He plays it every night. A month or so ago when the kids slept at Grammy's house, he couldn't fall asleep b/c I didn't bring that with his stuff. Grammy had no clue what he meant when he kept saying he couldn't sleep without "mamma loves." He only listens to one song, one way. He likes the Lullaby song and he needs it with the "ba boom boom" bubbles sound. Way back when I started singing to him and I sing-
"Mamma Loves, Yes she does, Mamma loves her sweet Justin. Mamma loves him, Mamma loves him, Mamma lov-a-a-avs him. Mamma loves, yes she does, mamma la-a-a-avs. Mamma loves, yes she does, Mamma loves her sweet boy."
He's a sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment