Thursday, February 05, 2009

Justin's case of "much sadness"

Justin was very upset last night. He said he couldn't go to school the next day b/c he was going to be sick. I finally got him to tell me that he didn't want to go to school b/c he was losing his morning playtime. He hadn't finished his work and he needed to finish it in the morning. They were working on the letter R and he was sloppy with his work.

So I talked to Mrs Chmiel about it this morning. I was laughing, telling her that he didn't want to come to school today. She laughed and told me she knew that it was going to be a problem today. When she informed him that he and Megan were sloppy and had to work on it again during playtime, he was so upset. Megan said "well, that's fine. We need to try our best." Justin's response? "There will be MUCH sadness tomorrow."

He is truly a piece of work.

No comments: