At home, getting dressed to go:

She sees Santa:

So excited to see Santa:



11 Pipers Piping:

6 Geese-A-Laying:

5 Golden Rings

A Partridge in a Pear Tree:



Sarah & Lexi:

Morgan and Sarah:

And then We went to Justin's Kindergarten Christmas Story Play. It was just the best. We laughed and smiled the whole time. When Justin finally had hid turn to be up front, he made the most of it just being extra charming with his smile.
The 3 Kings - JT, Justin and Matthew:



I couldn't stop laughing that he looked at me for so long and let me get some pictures. I raised him well:


Coming out for their introduction:

They were so happy and wouldn't move to let the next people come out. Again, couldn't stop laughing!:




And I also got to see this pretty outfit on my Baby:
1 comment:
very very cute! dont you just love preschool performances?? they are just so adorable!
Post a Comment