So today I got a prize in the mail from an old challenge. He was excited and I told him that he helped me win the stuff this weekend. He was so damn excited! But then he wanted his prizes. Uh oh! I wasn't giving him my goodies. So I snuck downstairs and got him some of the old things I don't use anymore. He flipped! He loved it all! I gave him a bunch of old creative memories strips, one felt square and a pair of decorative scissors. He jumped up and down and lost his mind. (I had to give Sarah a pair of scissors too) They spent the rest of the night cutting things and making scrapping pages. Oh, and when Daddy got home he was beyond excited to show Daddy (and later Grammy) the stuff he won this weekend. It was so cool to see him so excited.
Here is his work:














1 comment:
Izzy loves to scrapbook too!! And Justin's Batman is AWESOME. You've got a little artist on your hands!
Post a Comment