I don't want to forget to tell you about the orange juice fit though. Way too Sarah!
****
Updated -
So we were at the ER and Sarah needed steriods. They wanted to give it with orange juice. I said "Oh, orange juice. She doesn't drink juice." The nurse said "well we'll see if she drinks this now." OMG! Sarah lost it. She started throwing herself around and crying and crying. I had no clue WTH was happening. It was so unlike Sarah. She never acts like that. Finally, about 4 minutes later, she manages to get out b/w coughs and crying "No juice!" I said "OH!" and told the nurses she didn't want juice and to get her water instead. Instantly Sarah calmed down and sat up as if nothing had happened. Amazing!
She named her bunny that Justin had brought for her Giselle b/c I love Princess Giselle so much. Aww...
She named her baby doll that the nurse gave her "Sue Sue" after some baby on tv. She told me that "Just assume I am getting that baby for Christmas. Then I will have 2 Sue Sues." lol
When Sarah wanted popsicles, the nurse (Diane?) took her hand and walked her to the freezer. She picked her up and let Sarah pick out a popsicle. She also brought her a baby blanket for Crishy, brought Crishy a bottle, brought her a diaper. She was GREAT with Sarah and her baby!
Here are some photos:










No comments:
Post a Comment