Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sarah phrases

Sarah says so much that I could never begin to remember everything worth remembering, but I want to jot down a few here.

"I stuck!"
We hear this from Sarah so often. Usually it is said over and over until someone helps her. She gets stuck trying to get on and off some of the ride on toys. She gets stuck when Justin is on top of her. LMAO But my favorite is that she gets stuck when you put her mittens on. She isn't a big fan of mittens. Makes sense since the mittens make it impossible to rub her lovey. If I put mittens on her, she takes them off fairly quickly. So I often put her in the fleece snowsuit thing that has the flap over mitten cuffs. But everytime we have to hear her complain "I stuck! I stuck!"

"I Love you!"
Of course we love this one. She says it quite a bit. But the best is when she yells it in the market. We'll be seperated form daddy and Justin and she'll yell "I love you Daddy!" Very loudly. Beyond cute.

"Oh Toodles!"
She loves to yell "Oh toodles" with the Mickey Mouse clubhouse gang. The best part though is that every time she yells it she puts her hands up to her mouth.

"I want Cookie!"
We heard that one a lot tonight. We had to stop at a Stewarts to bring Justin potty. I bought a box of animal crackers since I had to pee and run. lol So back in the van, Justin was sharing his cookies with Sarah. And over and over we heard Sarah letting Justin know she was done with her "I want cookie!" It was very cute.

"I want Cheese!"
I hear this one a lot too. Usually it's being said while Sarah is either pulling on my leg to get my attention or while she's trying desperately to get into the fridge.

I know there are so many many more, but I can't think of them right now. She loves phrases, loves sentences and always have them in context.

No comments: